- Olive Oil – 2 TBSP
- 4 Tortillas – 1 for each serving
- Toppings (lettuce, tomato, salsa, avocado, sour cream, jalapeno, lime, cilantro)
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast sliced thin – 1 – 1 1/2 pounds
- Bell Peppers (assorted colors) – 3 sliced thin
- Red Onion – 1 sliced into thin strips
- Fajita Seasoning – 2 TBSP
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- On a large rimmed sheet pan, toss the sliced chicken, bell peppers, and onions with olive oil and fajita seasoning until everything is coated (I like to use my hands for this).
- Place pan in preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes. Stir and bake for 10 more minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit (check a thick piece).
- Serve immediately on tortillas with your favorite toppings.
- Calories: 334
- Protein: 38
- Fat: 12
- Carbohydrates: 17
SOURCE: Trista K. Best, MPH, LDN